Trees On The Path Into The Woods
Framed landscape painting of trees along a path leading into the woods.
- Artwork measures 12" W by 14" H with 1.5" depth;
- Frame measures approximately 14 1/2" W by 12 1/2" H with a 2 1/4" depth;
- Acrylics on gallery-wrapped, cradled birch board;
- Hand-made frame from repurposed maple wood and finished with a transparent coating to bring out the natural color of the wood;
- The sides of the paintings are painted a deep Prussian blue that looks good even without the frame;
- Painting comes ready to hang.
Lottie Aldarwish paints from her studio in Guelph, Ontario Canada. She loves the effect that colors and artwork have on a space and is eternally inspired by how different colors play out against each other. She's passionate about using natural materials and loves the feel of painting on thick wood. Her cabinet-maker husband repurposes maple wood used to create their custom frames.
We offer flat fee shipping to the USA and Canada.
- No tracking: $7
- Tracking: $12
Shipping outside Canada and USA
Depending on your region or shipping outside North America, you will be offered a list of rates from UPS, Fedex and Canada Post where applicable. Rates and speed can be selected before checkout.
We recommend you choose tracking as we unfortunately can't be held responsible in the unlikely case of shipments arrivals or lack thereof.
We ship within 3-5 business days and most packages will arrive within 10-14 business days after that. If you need faster delivery, please contact us or select your preferred shipping speed from the rates list (note that flat fee shipping does not apply to faster shipping).