This painting features a blue patterned pot filled with narcissus and leaves. The use of oil pastels together with acrylic paint gives the piece its distinctive look.
- Artwork measures 10" W by 10" H by 1.5" depth (gallery);
- Frame measurement With the frame, the artwork measures appr. 10 3/4" W by 10 3/4" H by 2 1/4";
- Materials Acrylics and oil pastels on gallery style birch wood panel. Fixed and then varnished with a semi-gloss archival varnish;
- Maple wood frame made by hand from repurposed hardwood and raw wood without varnish;
- Painting comes ready to hang.
Fun fact: All paintings in this collection are named after a street in the beach town of Aldeburgh, United Kingdom where Lottie was inspired to paint this collection.
About the artist
Lottie Aldarwish paints from her studio in Guelph, Ontario Canada. She loves the effect that colors and artwork have on a space and is eternally inspired by how different colors and shadows play out against each other. She's passionate about using natural materials and loves the feel of painting on wood. Her cabinet-maker husband repurposes maple and other hardwood used to create their custom frames.
We ship out on Fridays from Guelph, Canada. View further shipping information here.
View our full return policy here.