Hall Farm Lane
This painting features a loosely painted, muted color pot filled with greenery. The use of oil pastels together with acrylic paint gives the piece its distinctive look.
- Artwork measures 10" W by 10" H by 1.5" depth (gallery);
- Frame measurement With the frame, the artwork measures appr. 10 3/4" W by 10 3/4" H by 2 1/4";
- Materials Acrylics and oil pastels on gallery style birch wood panel. Fixed and then varnished with a semi-gloss archival varnish;
- Maple wood frame made by hand from repurposed hardwood and raw wood without varnish;
- Painting comes ready to hang.
Fun fact: All paintings in this collection are named after a street in the beach town of Aldeburgh, United Kingdom where Lottie was inspired to paint this collection.
About the artist
Lottie Aldarwish paints from her studio in Guelph, Ontario Canada. She loves the effect that colors and artwork have on a space and is eternally inspired by how different colors and shadows play out against each other. She's passionate about using natural materials and loves the feel of painting on wood. Her cabinet-maker husband repurposes maple and other hardwood used to create their custom frames.
We offer flat fee shipping to the USA and Canada.
- No tracking: $7
- Tracking: $12
Shipping outside Canada and USA
Depending on your region or shipping outside North America, you will be offered a list of rates from UPS, Fedex and Canada Post where applicable. Rates and speed can be selected before checkout.
We recommend you choose tracking as we unfortunately can't be held responsible in the unlikely case of shipments arrivals or lack thereof.
We ship within 3-5 business days and most packages will arrive within 10-14 business days after that. If you need faster delivery, please contact us or select your preferred shipping speed from the rates list (note that flat fee shipping does not apply to faster shipping).
Please review our policies for more information on shipping, refund policies and terms.